Easily install a boost gauge into your VW/Audi 2.0T FSI, TSI or 2.5L 5 cylinder engine without drilling, tapping, gluing, or welding with an IE boost tap!
- Provides a quick and easy vacuum source
- Perfect for installing a boost gauge
- Retains factory PCV breather system
- Can return to stock at anytime
- O ring sealed for leak free operation
- Red or black anodized finish looks great in any engine bay
- O rings, vacuum fitting, and install clip included
This adapter fitting allows a fast and easy boost gauge install into your VW or Audi 2.0T FSI (EA113), TSI (EA888 Gen 1 & 2) or 2.5L 5 cylinder (07K) engine. When installing a boost gauge requires a vacuum source from the intake manifold to accurately read and display your boost pressure. The IE Boost Tap installs between your intake manifold and PCV line without any permanent modification providing a quality vacuum line outlet. The adapter seats firmly using a factory clip and is o ring sealed for leak-free operation. Available in red or black anodize to compliment your engine bay.