If you own a tuned Amarok V6, you would have noticed the engine feels a little sluggish on a hot day. This is heat soak. Mainly due to the tiny factory intercooler design unable to cope with the increase in boost pressure and therefore heat.
Our upgraded intercooler provides the following benefits:
- 31 % thicker core design to maximise available space behind the standard front bar without cutting
- CNC machined billet aluminium outlets for an exact fit, complete with mounting for factory sensors
- Bolt on kit with all factory mounting mounts
- Knurled inlet and outlet to ensure leak free fitment even under high boost
- Reduction in intake temperatures
- More consistent intake temperature